Argo is a Multi Awarded Private Investigation Agency headquartered in London, Milan, Rome, with strategic resources on the ground throughout Europe, North America, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia licensed by the Government, certified for Quality System Management (ISO 9001) and for Information Security (ISO 27001) founded in 1989 by four Army & Police Officers.
Although they still are the Leading Investigators, today Argo is a Joint Stock Company composed of a team of Male and Female Private Investigators and Detective carefully selected with tests designed to evaluate specific characteristics essential to carry out the profession ensuring high performance. There are very few situations that we haven’t seen before.
We adhere to the highest investigative standards and maintain a commitment to an exhaustive yet focused and ethical approach to all of our engagements. Argo professionals are comprised of highly talented and seasoned experts from around the globe with backgrounds in a diverse and wide array of disciplines, including intelligence, special operations, corporate security, law enforcement, government & historical archives and litigation.
Argo is a member of the most authoritative and historical worldwide associations in the sector. The acquisition of the most innovative certifications in Investigation Sciences and our huge investments in the Research and Development contribute to the success of our Detective Agency
UNI EN ISO 9001
International reference standard for the management of the quality system, which provides the procedures and organization necessary to monitor and improve the performance of the services provided to the customer in the field of private investigations.
World Association of Detectives, founded in 1925, is the oldest and largest association of private investigators of its kind in the world. It is responsible for promoting cooperation between its members and maintaining the behavioral ethics of the category.
International standard subject to verification and certifiable that defines the requirements for an information security management system (ISMS). The certification guarantees the absolute confidentiality of the data used by the private investigator.
The data protection officer is an expert in data protection, whose task is to evaluate and organize the management of the processing of personal data, and therefore their protection, within companies, organizations or associations, so that they are processed. in a lawful and relevant manner.
Italian Federation of Investigative, Information and Security Institutes, established in 1957 by a group of Private Investigators and today a leading trade association and undisputed point of reference for all Private Investigators in Italy, collecting over 1000 members
National Observatory for Investigations, Security and Forensic Sciences was created with the aim of being the point of contact between the world of private investigations, security and forensic disciplines with reference institutions.
Years of Investigations
60, St. Martin’s Ln, Covent Garden, London
Tel 24/7: +44 2081878443
Via San Pietro all’Orto 9, 20121 Milano
Tel H24: 800 800 070
Via dei Gracchi 32, 00192 – Roma
Tel H24: 800 800 070
Via Legnano 27, 10128 Torino TO
Tel H24: 800 800 070
H24 ☏ 800 800 070
…Truth Sets You Free…
- Investigatore privato Roma per Affidamento Minori
- Investigatore privato Roma per Revisione Assegno di Mantenimento
- Investigazioni contro Bullismo
- Investigatore privato per Controllo Giovani
- Investigatore privato per Eredità e Successioni
- Investigatore privato per Indagini Prematrimoniali
- Agenzia investigativa per Indagini Difensive Penali
- Investigatore privato Roma per Indagini Prematrimoniali
- Agenzia Investigativa Roma per infedeltà Coniugale
- Indagini investigative per ricerca persone scomparse
- Investigazioni private in ambito Sette Criminali
- Investigatore privato per Stalking
- Abuso permessi 104
- Investigatore privato Roma per Concorrenza Sleale
- Duo Diligence
- Lealtà dei Soci
- Investigatore privato Roma per Rintraccio Debitori
- Violazione del patto di non concorrenza
- Aliunde Perceptum
- Cyberg Security
- Agenzia Investigativa Roma per Esercizio Abusivo della Professione
- Licenziamento per furto in Azienda
- Marchi e Brevetti
- Analisi Investigativa Reputazionale
- D. Lgs 231/2001
- Investigazioni Doppio Lavoro
- Mistery Client
- Consulenza sullo stato di Sicurezza delle Imprese
- Investigazioni su Assenteismo
- Indagini Patrimoniali